Getting Started

Thank you for considering me to be your Tech Coach. I am sure you are very excited to get started.

Getting your new website up and running is a as simple as 1-2-3. Here are those three steps:

Step 1) Once you are ready to get started, just let me know. I will email you a welcome package which will include an agreement describing what you expect of me (the services) and what I expect of you (payment).

The package will also include a questionnaire to gather some basic information that we will need in order get started including things like:

  • Scheduled time together.

  • Information required to create your basic web site.

  • List of extra options you would like to include (contact me for pricing)

Step 2) Upon receiving your agreement and questionnaire, I will confirm our appointment and send you payment instructions.

IMPORTANT: Payment is due in advance and must be received before we get started.

Step 3) We make it happen. Before you know it, you will have your very own easy to manage, low or no cost web site.

Be sure to contact me if you have any questions about the process before we get started.
I look forward to working with you,

Michael

Life and Tech Coach Michael Milette
Come discover a great life
http://www.michaelmilette.com/